For l’Oléronaise EARL company, identified on the legal page and below as the host.
What we collect
Your IP address is anonymized and the retained portion is only used to identify the country. We collect your internet browser’s name and operating system type. The data is automatically deleted within a period of time in accordance with the regulations.
If this website contains a contact form, your permission is required to use it. We then collect the information you provide, such as your name, e‑mail address and any other relevant information requested in the form. The data is automatically deleted within a period of time that complies with the regulations.
Why we collect
Depending on the case, the host processes your data collected via the site for the following main purposes :
- Management, processing and follow-up of your requests and your exchanges with the company
- Site’s quality and functionality
- Studies, analyses, reports and statistics
How is consent obtained ?
- Consent is never obtained by default. We will always ask you directly for your express consent, specifying the context of the collection
How can I withdraw my consent or control my data ?
Contact then host :
- If you no longer consent to our use of your personal data in the agreed-upon manner
- If you wish to consult, modify or delete your personal data
Your personal data are intended for the company’s authorized departments and personnel.
They can be communicated, for some of the above-mentioned purposes, and only if the communication proves to be necessary, to the personnel who can intervene within the framework of the above-mentioned treatments of personal data.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required to do so by law.
No server is hosted in the United States : the data handled by the host is not subject to the Patriot Act.
Data security – for all sites
All our sites use high level encryption.
Your data is collected in the infrastructure of the hosting company and protected by a set of provisions in accordance with good practices.
We implement industry recognized standards and practices to ensure adequate security requirements.
Links and external sites
You may leave this website by clicking on external links. These links usually open a new tab. We are not responsible for the contents of these external links.
Age of consent
By using this site, you declare that you are at least the age of majority in your state and that you have given us your consent to allow any minor in your care to use this website.
The website use GDPR compliant cookies to :
- Functional purposes
- Anonymous navigation statistics in order to improve the user’s experience
- Allow access to a member’s account and content that is not accessible without logging in
The user acknowledges that he/she is aware of this practice and grants the host to use it.